Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will edit up to 1,000 words of your English language text.

I will edit up to 1,000 words of your English language text.












About:

I am an English Teacher from the UK. I have a 2:1 degree in English Literature and a PGCE in Secondary English. I am offering to edit or proofread your English documents of any length for a fee of £3.73 per 1,000 words. I am happy to read over any academic documents or creative writing pieces. I can give relevant, detailed feedback to English GCSE and A Level students. I gained a first in all of my creative writing modules at university, hence I am also offering to add 500 words to any creative writing piece. Please contact me if you have any specific requests - I'm sure I will be able to accommodate these.

Reviews


jeremy1993ma:thank you so much.

hannahfarringto:Clear instructions that were easy to follow.

mohib123:wonderful experience

hannahfarringto:Gave clear explanations for what they wanted me to do.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment