Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will proofread and edit your book

I will proofread and edit your book












About:

Please contact me before placing your order... Thanks!

I’m an Experienced Professional Editor and Proofreader; I spend hours inspecting every detail of your text using the industry-standard guidelines of the Merriam-Webster Dictionary. My process is completely manual, (That is; I will read your document word-for-word) and I promise you'll be satisfied!

Once you order, I take my commitment to you very seriously. I read intently to spot any error. This includes errors related to:

  • grammar / punctuation / spelling
  • word choice 
  • sentence structure / style usage
  • POV / character / tone / mood
  • ...and so much more.

I CAN ALSO  PROOFREAD AND EDIT PDF FILES OF ANY TYPE

I CAN ALSO FORMAT YOUR BOOK FOR CREATESPACE OR KINDLE MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR MANUSCRIPT

I would be happy to proofread blog posts (or all blogs for a website.) **NOTE: If you want me to read all your blog content and proofread it, send me a message and I will send a custom order.

If you have any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you, please feel free to send me a message.

Reviews


chloedecker:She delivered what i wanted plus more shes the best in fiverr to handle your proofreading job

anitag88: She is very detailed and inquisitive and it makes her work more excellent. Thank you!!!

vinceswift:Thanks

ibeyondbeautii:Wonderful

vinceswift:Nice buyer wish to work with you again


No comments:

Post a Comment