Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will edit and proofread your document

I will edit and proofread your document












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Hi, am Anna a professional writer and editor with over 5 years of experience who enjoys editing and proofreading all kinds of texts up to 10,000 words in 3 days or less for just $25.


I have over 5 years of experience writing and editing: fiction and non-fiction novels, e-books, books and blog posts.


 For just $25, I will check for: 

  1. Spelling, 
  2. Grammar, 
  3. Punctuation, 
  4. Consistency, 
  5. Poor sentence structure,
  6. Readability.

My goal is to make your paper, book or document shine! 


The confidentiality of your document is absolutely respected and will not be shared or outsourced.


You'll receive a Word document edited using Track Changes, plus a "clean" document with all changes accepted.


NOTE: I do the Proofreading by myself, NO SOFTWARE USED


Order now for fast, professional, and reliable service!


I'm delighted to answer any questions or to create a custom offer that works for your project. And for documents larger than 10,000 words, no worries. Just contact me to get a custom quote!


Regards,


Anna

Reviews


helvete89:Great work!

unique_writer10:Outstanding Experience!

richesca:Easy to work with. Fast delivery.

unique_writer10:Outstanding Experience!

yolandawashi707:she was diligent and easy to work with. Great communicator.


No comments:

Post a Comment