Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will provide high quality ebook proofreading and editing

I will provide high quality ebook proofreading and editing












About:

Firstly, I thank you for stopping by. With over 5 years experience in this area, after working with tons of authors, be rest assured that you have nothing to worry about.

I can do the following:

  • Ebook writing ( All the types of genres you can think of! )
  • Ebook proofreading (Please contact me with your content for a check)
  • Ebook cover design and 3D mockup designs
  • Ebook interior designs
  • Ebook formatting for PDF, Kindle, Epub.
  • Ebook promotions.

What do you need to do with your contents? Name it? I am here to turn your boring piece of writing into a masterpiece within a short period of time.

Got questions? Its simple, reach out to me now!

I look forward to providing you with a Top-notch service that cannot be compared to any seller, here on Fiverr!

Contact me NOW!

Reviews


wallerz:Outstanding service. Very responsible seller

sigart:Awesome seller. Knows what you want and delivers. Will order again!!\n

nakshaat:Top-notch service

bilahir:Neat work!

vojkanbg:One more perfect delivery. It's always a pleasure working with Jenny.


No comments:

Post a Comment