Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will accurate excel data entry

I will accurate excel data entry












About:

Welcome to my Gig! 

I am a full-time freelancer offering various types of Virtual Assistant & Administrative Support. I am well vast  in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Data Entry, Web Research, Web Scraping, PDF to Excel, and Copy and Paste.


My Service:

  • Retype Scanned Files 
  • Data Entry to Excel
  • Manual Typing
  • Copy and Paste
  • Copy paste the data from one site to other
  • Microsoft office (word, excel, notepad, Spreadsheet, etc)
  • PDF to Excel
  • Word to Excel
  • PDF to Word
  • Online Data Entry
  • Offline Data Entry
  • Web Data Scraping
  • Any Type of Data Entry Projects.
  • All Admin Work & support
  • Email Handling

My gig offer you:

  • I am fast, efficient and trustworthy 
  • I maintain 100% confidentiality
  • I guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
  • I am a very easy going and flexible worker

Hire me today  for a reliable and efficient service delivery !!!!!

Please Order NOW

********100% Satisfaction Guarantee **********

Reviews


basitnawaz62629:Outstanding Experience .! Easy to work with.

madyshahid:Thank you....\r\nGood Experience. :)

kazapp:Easy to work with! will always use

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment