Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will edit or proofread up to 30,000

I will edit or proofread up to 30,000












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Need a professional editor to go through your book or take a look at your web copy? Lot's of readers get turned off when content is filled with typos or awkward sentence structure. 

I'm a professionally trained editor who will give you an in-depth edit of your novel or short story or other written content.

I accept:

Ebooks
Emails
Blog posts
Web copy and website pages (in Word format)
Scripts
Short stories
Novels
Novellas

I don’t accept:

  • Cookbooks
  • Poetry

I will check for:

Spelling
Punctuation
Grammar
Readability
Overused words
Sentence structure
Tenses

All documents must be Microsoft Word, no PDFs. 

Reviews


desydiva:She does really great work, she leaves comments and helpful suggestions. I would definitely​ use her service in the future.

tiffanyjs:Thanks, good luck with your book!

pele187:All I can say is Wow!! The highest quality work I have had. With fantastic feedback. Thank you.

tiffanyjs:Thanks, happy to help!

yorelwm:The work was really good, will certainly use again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment