Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will format, edit and proofread your script,screenplay

I will format, edit and proofread your script,screenplay












About:

So you're done writing your screenplay and you're in need of any or all of the following;

  1. A professional to proofread your screenplay.
  2. Top-notch editing of your screenplay.
  3. Giving your screenplay industry-standard format.

this is the GIG  you need! I will render you any of the above services and give your screenplay the professional touch it truly deserves.

Reviews


kbushi:Good experience

barringtonfilms:great job on the gig

legalwizzy:Thanks! \r\n\r\nThanks for involving me in your project too.

elaix1984:The seller helped me achieve my goal and deadline for this script.\nThank you so much Legalwizzy!!!!

legalwizzy:Thanks you! working for you is always an amazing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment