Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will edit and proofread 2,000 words

I will edit and proofread 2,000 words












About:

I GUARANTEE SATISFACTION AND OFFER FREE SAMPLES.

Message me to have the first 500 words edited at no charge!  

I have made it my mission to help the writing of others shine to its full potential. I check for grammar, spelling, word choice and sentence structure. I not only fix errors but also make suggestions to make your writing sound better. I also offer content review in my standard package, and a 20-minute content consultation in my premium package. 

Message me for a custom quote! I understand that the pricing list can quickly become confusing! 

I do not format documents, edit citations or rewrite sections. Please refrain from ordering my service for academic or technical documents without messaging me first.

You are the writer. I hope you'll let me be the editor.

Reviews


eadiss:great job ... great sevice ...Thanks

stopcontinues:Outstanding Experience!

jeyrin:Always a pleasure!

mmandolin:Awesome, thanks Hannah!

jeyrin:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment