Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1,000 words within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 1,000 words within 24 hours












About:

Welcome to Nancy Professional Proofreading and Editing Service.

I've been working as a freelance proofreader and copy editor for over five years, I love helping people enhance and refine their writing, whether it's sales or marketing copy, a business proposal, a resume, an academic report, a novel, website content, e.t.c.

I am very detail-oriented, and accuracy is extremely important to me. I'm also an avid reader, so I have a keen eye for what works and what doesn't work in the English language.

For $5,  I will professionally proofread and edit your document for:

  • Spelling 
  • Grammar 
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing awkward sentence structure
  • Clarity
  • Punctuation
  • Readability   

A marked up document showing all of my tracked modifications in MS Word and a clean copy of your document ready to be published will be sent upon delivery.


All work is performed by me. I do not delegate or outsource my projects. I bring to every client integrity, efficiency, and a sharp eye for detail, and am always looking to add more experience to my portfolio. 


Please get in touch now, so we get started. Thanks.


Reviews


sessionguitar:Work was delivered super fast, great editing skills.

nancyart009:Thank God

socialprenista:Great work provided!

nancyart009:Thank you!

socialprenista:She is easy to work with, has a fast delivery time, quick communication process, delivers high-quality, was responsive throughout the entire process, results matched the gig description, and I would highly recommend this seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment