Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will correct grammar, spelling and expression errors.

I will correct grammar, spelling and expression errors.












About:

You are reading your german text for the 100th time and are not sure if there are any errors?

You speak German but you are not sure if the grammar of your text is correct?

You got your text professionally translated by someone and you need a second proofread?

You have written a german text and would like to have some feedback on the content?

You want to sell a product and your clients to think your text has been professionally written by a native german?

Then you are where you need to be.

I'm a native German girl from Hamburg, Germany. My highest degree is Bachelor of Arts and I always loved the german language. I work professional and focused.

People who book my service say:

"
I tried a lot, and I mean a LOT of people to get a correct feedback on my 50 pages essay. I finally found someone that did it fast, was available for revisions and who was decent. Would rate 6 stars if I could."

"If you need an excellent proofreader with high quality and valuable feedbacks, that's the women you need to hire. Thank you again for your amazing work!"
 
"
Very professional, did what she promised and more. We will definitely do more stuff with her!"

Please have a look at my FAQs




Reviews


geckobilder:Sehr angenehmes Arbeiten!

kolibrii:Vielen Dank! Sehr netter Kontakt und klare Vorgaben. Ich freue mich über die Zusammenarbeit :)

vilmed:Der Text war schön aufgehübscht und korriegiert.

kolibrii:Sehr freundlicher Kontakt und gute Zusammenarbeit! Vielen Dank:)

aproplan:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment