Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread, line edit, or copyedit your book

I will proofread, line edit, or copyedit your book












About:

IMPORTANT: To ensure I'm the right editor for you, you must MESSAGE ME with a SAMPLE of your book BEFORE ordering. 

Are you a self-help author who is in dire need of a professional editor? Better yet, are you looking for someone with editorial finesse who provides premier services? Look no further, fellow writer!

Not only am I an author myself, I have also been an editor for over 10 years. Additionally, I'm the Founding Editor of Poehemian, an independent publication that has published hundreds of writers to date. 

Rest assured that your grammarspellingcapitalization, and punctuation will be in tip-top shape once I'm through with your manuscript! Depending on the package you select, I'll even keep my eyes peeled for any aesthetic issues, including typosformatting problemsor other eye-sores.

Furthermore, I'll leave you some constructive comments (Premium Package only!) to point out what's working well and what might need some more clarity.


*I use Microsoft Word for editing.


BUSINESS HOURS
10am to 4pm EST
Monday-Friday
CLOSED on all major holidays.

Reviews


christinademara:Always a professional! Thank you I will be back! :))))

authoreva:Thank you, Christina! It was fantastic working with you again, and I look forward to our next project. Happy 2018! :)

christinademara:Very Professional :)

authoreva:Thank you very much, Christina! :)

thealexanders12:AuthorEva was incredible. I am very pleased with the end result. She took my work, which was mostly written after three days of no sleep and turned it into to something that made better sense. Really impressed with her work, and look forward to working with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment