Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will diligently proofread and edit your work in 12 hours

I will diligently proofread and edit your work in 12 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

As a full-time freelancer, I work with words for a living -- so send yours over! My edits encompass grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style. 

Send me your document, blog post, essay, etc., and I will polish your hard work to ensure it reaches its fullest potential! 
Every package features correction of any and all errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar, as well as light editing for readability. I work quickly, thoroughly, and professionally - you won't be disappointed!


The following are examples of projects I accept:

·         Book Manuscripts

·         Screenplays

·         Artist Statements

·         Medical Documents

·         Blog Posts

·         Marketing Materials

·         Resumes

·         Personal Statements

Reviews


hartejws:Having great knowledge of the Topics provided.\nWill order her again

head_lights:Outstanding Experience!

ismail_sabbah:The work was delievered on time with high quality

head_lights:I am glad you like it

:


No comments:

Post a Comment