Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1,000 words.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1,000 words.












About:

Hi! I accurately proofread and edit all kinds of italian texts. I will check for you the grammar, punctuation, syntax, lexicon and everything that is needed to make your text cleaner and more fluid for reading. I won't change your writing style.
I use Microsoft Word's revision tool, so you can easily check any suggested changes.
Please contact me for any inquiries! I will be happy to help you.

Ciao! revisiono accuratamente qualsiasi tipo di testo in italiano. Correggo la grammatica, la punteggiatura, la sintassi, il lessico e qualsiasi cosa aiuti a rendere il testo più pulito e fluido. Non modificherò tuttavia lo stile personale del testo.
Per le correzioni uso lo strumento revisione di Microsoft Word in modo da rendere facile il controllo di tutti i cambiamenti suggeriti.
Per qualsiasi domanda contattatemi! sarò felice di aiutarvi.

Reviews


anna_erishkigal:This is the third project that Flavia has edited for me for publication. She has some serious editing chops, understands all the nuances and fine meanings of both the original text and the language being translated into (Italian). If you are looking for a high quality Italian language editor, Flavia is the one you want. Thank you! Another great job

anna_erishkigal:This is the SECOND project I have brought to Flavia for editing, part of a story where I am testing out new Italian translators. She does professional level work, not just proofreading, but full fledged content editing. The first project she did for me, L'orologiaio, is available for sale on Amazon. RECOMMEND!

flaviascotti:As always Anna is very fair, she has much respect for my job and this allow me to work at my best.

thegibsongirl:Outstanding Experience!

flaviascotti:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment