Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will professionally edit and review your book or document

I will professionally edit and review your book or document












About:

Edgar A. Poe - "A man's grammar, like Caesar's wife, should not only be pure, but above suspicion of impurity."
Hence good grammar is a necessity in every written.
My copy-editing gig consists of professional proofreading for:
Spelling;
Grammar:
Punctuation;
Clarity;
Coherence;
Consistency et al.

Custom Orders can be made on:
Reviewing and critiquing your book or document.

No-Nos
I don't do book formatting.
I don't do incoherent translations.

Delivery is made in Microsoft Word Document, with the track change feature enabled.

Feel free to contact me via a message about the pricing and timescale for your projects.

Best Regards.

Reviews


isaacmjr:Open lines of communication.

fafek2:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

chiscogreg:Outstanding Experience!

chiscogreg:Outstanding Experience!

chiscogreg:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment