Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your writing work

I will proofread and edit your writing work












About:

Hello Fiverr friends!

I am a fluent English speaking college graduate that offers my editing services. I will edit and revise your paper, article, or website content of up to 1,500 words. Commercial use and rewriting are additional. Delivery time is 5 days, but I often deliver before then depending on my current work load.

All inquiries are welcome and answered in a timely manner.

Your business is truly appreciated.

Reviews


janrich4:Always great work! Thanks

laylab:I appreciate your business. Thank you very much!

joseftoth:Outstanding Experience!

laylab:I appreciate your business. Great financing company!

sitongjin:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment