Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit 5000 words in 1 day

I will proofread and edit 5000 words in 1 day












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Hi There! 

Still thinking “Where do I get a professional opinion on my work?” Now, that’s where I come in. 

WHAT TO EXPECT
 

Two copies of finished work, one done using the standard MS Word Track Changes feature. 

My proofreading and editing covers Web posts, E-Books, Novels, Journals, Articles, and Books

Others:

    • Grammar
    • Punctuation
    • Contextual Spelling
    • Sentence Structure

    I look forward to working with you. Hire me:-) 

    Thanks

    Reviews


    ryszardkelus:Pleasure to work with! Thanks!!!

    jay_iles:Thanks

    stanleygreat_:Excellent!! really outstanding work. Once again you did great man.

    jay_iles:He's the best

    stanleygreat_:This is really good, it's actually worth buying. You are the best!... let's do this again.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment