Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your indonesian documents today

I will proofread and edit your indonesian documents today












About:

Hi 

Do you have text which has been translated into Indonesian but it's out of context? Not sure whether it's right or wrong? Wanna fix your Google translate result too?

Let me do it, let me proofread and edit it.I am a native Indonesian who has been with the media since 1992. I also translate, create animations and do voice over. You may see my profile to know more about me.

Consider my offer: for this 24-hour delivery and get the right text there understood by Indonesians.

ATTENTION!

Please send editable text (words, excel, pdf) no scanned ones

Please contact me first for words more than 1000.

Thank you. Look forward to working with you.

Reviews


ivirginal:Thank you for your good Job!

man4success:Outstanding experience!

ivirginal:good communication, fabulous service, gladly again!

man4success:Great buyer. Thank you so much.

bartbregman:very sharp eye, great job


No comments:

Post a Comment