Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your ebook

I will proofread and edit your ebook












About:

I will proofread and edit your ebook for you.  I read over 60 books per month and would love to help you with your.  First 2000 words.  Only $5.00
thanks and I do have experience in this.  Have a great weekend. 

I have proofread and edited over 20 books here on fiverr.  I would love to help you get your next book ready for publication.  Please consider me to deliver great service to you.  If you have any questions please contact me to get answers.  Thank you for choosing me to do a gig for you.

Vtchairman would love to be your 5 star gig choice.

Reviews


ella88:Wonderful service provided at a very reasonable price. An extra pair of eyes is invaluable for we indies. \nThanks for much.

vtchairman:Thanks Ella so very much for this wonderful gig.\r\nVtchairman at your service.

ameelkoro:excellent editing service :)

vtchairman:It was certainly my pleasure to do this gig for you. Looking forward to working with you again soon. \r\nVtchairman at your service

axistarkllc:Amazing experience as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment