Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread, edit, rewrite your books and documents

I will proofread, edit, rewrite your books and documents












About:

Hello Fiverr,

I'm a writer and professional editor with more than 7 years' first hand writing and copy editing experience.

My style is highly detail-oriented; paying attention to the tiniest of details in any writing. I have a knack for spotting the most subtle and more blatant errors. I am highly proficient and positively love refining writers' works.

There are many editors here on Fiverr, but very few who can breathe life into your writings. I'm one of the few who can make your writings read flawlessly and retain your readers' attention.

My service covers 
  • Spelling;
  • Grammar;
  • Punctuation;
  • Syntax;
  • Consistency;
  • Clarity;
  • Coherence; and 
  • Overall Readability.

I go the extra mile, leaving comments and suggestions at my discretion on factual inaccuracies, plot inconsistencies and other errors discovered.

My editing is done in MS word using the Track Changes feature.
My deliveries include:

  • A Markup edited doc detailing tracked changes; and
  • A Clean edited doc with tracked changes accepted.

Honesty and open communication are a strong consideration on my part. 
Also, please feel free to contact me for the appropriate pricing and timescale for more word count.



Regards.

Reviews


cnovela:Thank you.

cnovela:Thank you.

cnovela:Great job! I do rec. This person provides an excellent service.

hawkeyed351:Thank you Cnovela. I appreciate your patronage.

cnovela:Good work on developing scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment