Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 5000 words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 5000 words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.












About:

I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with several years of experience and many completed projects. I have edited college coursework, academic & technical documents, brochures, e-books, kindle texts, blog posts, full books, resumes and more. 


I will carefully edit for spelling, grammar and punctuation.
My desire is to make your work, ebook, email or document shine stand the test of time! 

Do you have any question? I am super responsive.  

Larger document? Your fiction or non-fiction text, thesis or novella is in great hands. 

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed

Past Works : 

College essays, technical reports, legal documents, blog posts, biographies, presentations, political memos, short stories, marketing emails, brochures, kindle books, web content, dating profiles, advertisements, novels, non-fiction books, screenplays and manuscripts.
Service Type
  • Critique
  • Proofread & Edit
Language
  • English

Reviews


sguerra138:Amazing work!! Super fast delivery!!

profdennimaree:Wonderful experience Straight forward in the request and didn't hesitate to guide me during the course of discussion I hope to do business with this buyer laterThanks

grayswood:good attempt

profdennimaree:Thanks for everything

grayswood:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment