Friday, February 2, 2018

I will story edit your work

I will story edit your work












About:

Sometimes you just need a second set of eyes to look over your writing. I can be that second set of eyes, watching not only for grammar and spelling errors, but analyzing your story and helping you get your message on the page.

Reviews


brilloie:Thank you for your great work and quick delivery! :-)

beckoningline:Buyer was very clear on what they wanted out of my service. Would definitely work with them again.

kgoold4:The story I chose to have edited was very near and dear to my heart. The Beckoning Line treated my story with respect and made my vision come to life. They were able to elevate my story to new levels and I really appreciated the care that was taken with the characters and storyline. I would 100% rehire The Beckoning Line for many more projects.

beckoningline:Very clear on what they were looking for as a client. Would work for again!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment