Friday, February 2, 2018

I will edit 500 words of your writing

I will edit 500 words of your writing












About:

I have over a decade of experience as a writing coach, editor, and proofreader - academic, popular, critical, technical, or creative.
I've been through peer-review as a writer, editor, and reviewer; I do tone and voice, clarity and precision, brevity, and rigor analysis. I'm also a librarian, so I know how to research.

I accept projects of any length; my specialties are humanities, fine arts, social sciences, and biology, but other sciences are accepted as well.
I love editing creative writing of all kinds, and I specialize in preserving the writer's voice, while making sure the writing fits the reader.

Each 500 words is $5 and adds three days to the total time to completion (although it's likely I'll get it to you more quickly). Adding the $25 rush will make it 500 words per day. Extras are added per 500 words.

Add-ons include: fixing your in-text and reference-list citation formatting, in any style; and double-checking your math in any tables or calculations.

You will receive a version with tracked changes, and a clean "final" version.

You're encouraged to upload submission guidelines/assignment info, or send a link to the specs.

Confidentiality is assured.

Thanks!

Reviews


v8strait:Found Allanaaa and was in need of citations and proofreading for my book, Water Roulette.\nShe worked tirelessly for over a week and now I am in possession of a top-level professional publication presented and updated in .docx, .pdf for print and also in .mobi and .epub for Kindle and other ebook publishers. Definitely a must hire for you:)

allanaaa:Outstanding Experience!

v8strait:Outstanding Experience!

allanaaa:Outstanding Experience!

beachsky:Excellent ! _ Thorough, considerate, careful and compassion to the writer _ Editor is a communicator, insightful and deliberate ... simply a first class professional


No comments:

Post a Comment