Friday, February 2, 2018

I will professionally proofread 5000 words

I will professionally proofread 5000 words












About:

Hi there,

As an experienced writer, I appreciate the work of other writers too. If you have given your writing job for other writers to do them for you, or if you have done the writing yourself and you want it to pass through a proper editing stage, then do not go elsewhere looking for that to be done for you.

I will complete the final edits of the work while making sure that the content and ideas of the write-up remain intact.

The experience I have with English language comes from the numerous papers and articles I have written over the years. I have become sensitive to errors on any English write-up which makes me easily spot them (errors)

What this gig will cover
Checking of :
  • Contextual spellings
  • Grammar
  • Punctuations
  • Sentence structure and
  • Vocabulary enhancement

What this gig won't cover
This gig will not cover:
  • Changing any formatting of the document. It will be delivered to you with the same formatting

WORD COUNT: 5000 words per gig

Please, click ❤ to favorite this gig 

Looking forward to working with you

Reviews


denken:Outstanding Experience!

superb_articles:Nice working with you

starmasha:Good Experience!

superb_articles:Outstanding Experience!

safaratttila:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment