Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will proofread up to 2000 words in american english

I will proofread up to 2000 words in american english












About:

Need an extra pair of eyes to spot mistakes you've missed? I will check and edit your writing, up to 2000 words per gig, for typos, grammar, punctuation, excessive repetition, and proper word usage. While still keeping the text uniquely and entirely yours, I will also point out where a different choice of words or turn of phrase may convey your message in a more powerful way. If you feel your text is too long or too short I can help you make it more concise or help you expand on it. Each gig includes two rounds of followup editing after initial delivery to make sure your document comes out exactly the way you want it. I will not be happy with my work until YOU are happy with my work! Please, no x-rated material or having me write the entire document from scratch - there are gigs out there where you can get that done, but it's not me.

Reviews


almacseresznye:Thank you so much for the detailed work!

lisbethachr:I really enjoyed this! Thank you so much!

paulinho79:Excelent experience

lisbethachr:Thank you SO much! :)

wikisis:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment