Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will edit and proofread essays, and pieces of writing up to 1300 words

I will edit and proofread essays, and pieces of writing up to 1300 words












About:

I'm a graduate of an international business degree with excellent written communication skills and would love to help you make your writing and documents look amazing!

I have studied abroad and have extensive experience editing English written by native and non-native speakers. I enjoy editing and proofreading and would love to help you out!

For non-native speakers I can also help you brainstorm different ways of saying things, phrasing, and coming up with new content ideas. 

I will also provide basic formatting to help your document look its best. 

It's always best to message me before you order just so we can ensure your deadline will be met and that my order queue isn't too long!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


sbullock:Fast delivery and good quality work

yaoyaooyaooo:No comment

caitlynw1644:Poor Experience

carloshaney:Caitlyn helped clean up the essay without changing the message. She delivered it early and was easy to work with and her price was very affordable.

caitlynw1644:It was wonderful working with you! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment