Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will accurately proofread and edit 1500 words in 24 hours

I will accurately proofread and edit 1500 words in 24 hours












About:

Proofreading up to 6000 words covers the following issues:

  • Grammar & punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Syntax errors
  • Readability, paraphrasing for poor sentence structure
  • Repetition
  • Paragraph issues
  • Passive sentences
  • Make sure the document reads well
  • Use most appropriate words to express your ideas

One gig will consist of proofreading services for the FIRST 6000 words of text. It can include fiction, non-fiction, blog posts, web site content, resumes, manuscripts, letters, memos, scripts, advertising copy, brochures,  journal articles, eBooks, stories.

I read every word & make the edits manually. 

I will deliver: 

  • Your selected text in 2 days 
  • Your new document that is ready for use ASAP
  • A file that contains the changes I made

Message me if you have more words or need it completed faster.

**I work hard to provide the best service possible. Tips are gratefully accepted!** 

Reviews


leeching928:Quick and efficient work!

enterprevic:Thanks a lot. I hope to work for you again

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment