Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will edit and critique 3000 words for you

I will edit and critique 3000 words for you












About:

Need some editing done? I'm the gal for you.

I will ensure up to three-thousand plus words of your article/document/essay/short story/whatever is grammatically sound, error-free, and I'll check sentence structure as well. 

If you're looking for feedback on your novel, short story, or whatever I also offer a critique (at no extra charge) from the perspective of a "editor" as well an (extremely critical) reader. This is just my general impression of whatever you give me. Usually, I look at whether I found the story entertaining or not, plot-holes, and possible areas where an author may need to improve (such as showing and not telling, too much forecasting, or whatever it may be that plagues your tale).

Message me with word count before ordering please. Also, feel free to reach out to me about a custom orders.

*Thanks for checking out my gig! :)

Message first before ordering 1-day delivery as I am frequently out of town, or too busy, and don't have access to my computer, thus I won't be able to complete your order on time. Thanks :)


Reviews


treytac7:Better than expected!

lambd316:Thank you!

treytac7:Always a great gig!

lambd316:Thank you! You're a great writer!

scottherford:Stellar job again. Thanks a bunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment