Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread your book

I will professionally edit and proofread your book












About:

Welcome to my Gig.

I will professionally edit and proofread your book to locate and correct all grammatical and punctuation errors.

My basic gig includes light copy editing to improve sentence structure and word choice. If your text requires deep editing or rewriting, please contact me and I will confirm the price.

My service includes all genres, from fiction to technical IT manuals.

Please read my FAQs for further details of my service, or contact me if you would like further information. I will answer all queries.

Before ordering, please send me your book (or 5 or 6 pages) and I will confirm the price and turnaround time.

My goal is your complete satisfaction. I look forward to working with you!

Thanks!
Gabby

Reviews


moveye:It's a delight to work with Gabbybr. My copy improved significantly with her edit. I'm going to come back to her for all my future copy-editing requirements.

gabbybr:Great to work with you.

crye00:Stop looking for your editor - you've just found the best :-)

gabbybr:Thank you, I'm flattered! It is a pleasure working with you.

lotusfeet:Gabby is a pro. She knows her stuff! I appreciate her expertise and care.


No comments:

Post a Comment