Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will proofread and edit your manuscripts up to 1500 words.

I will proofread and edit your manuscripts up to 1500 words.












About:

Hi Prospective Clients,

Are you struggling to get your typing tasks done?  Well, have no fear; Ava is here!  Let this Typing Teacher, supply your typing needs with 100% accuracy. I will edit and type your work by doing the following:

1.  correcting grammatical errors;
2.  expanding abbreviations;
3.  correcting spelling errors;
4.  observing manuscript signs;
5.  typing final draft.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


massagebristol:Excellent Proof readings skills. Ava work is always professional and on time. Top seller

avaheart:Thank you for using my services. Excellent experience.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment