Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will proof read and edit 1500 words in 24hrs

I will proof read and edit 1500 words in 24hrs












About:

I will proofread up to 1500 words and get it done in 24hours.
I check for spellings, grammar and punctuation, I can also check mildly for style.

Your content will not only entice your readers, it will also keep them glued to it when I am done proofreading it.

I guarantee you exceptional Proofreading to make sure the text is fluent, readable and clear

As a professional writer with a very strong grip on both UK and US English and with over 5 years of experience, I will spot errors that most people will not see.

I will use my skills and knowledge to help you proofread and edit your stories, articles, eBooks, novels, manuscripts, speeches, website contents, etc.

Microsoft Track Changes will be used as standard.

I guarantee top notch quality and error-free contents delivered on time for just $5.

If you have more than 1500 words, you can simply order 1 gig for every 1500 words you have.

NB: The maximum amount of words that can be delivered within 24hours is 1500.

Please, contact me before placing orders and if you have more/need it faster.

I look forward to working with you.

P.S: This is not an assignment and homework gig

Thanks.

Reviews


joeriah:accurate and excellent delivery, highly recommended

paulahoward:Thanks

sandramurray726:for editing purposes

paulahoward:Good Experience!

madingue:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment