Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will proofread your document up to 22000 words with Microsoft Track Changes.

I will proofread your document up to 22000 words with Microsoft Track Changes.












About:

Do you need professional proofreading? Get your documents professionally proofread within 5 days up to 15,000 words (additional words at additional cost)! Proofreading for spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and citations in APA format. Looking for professional proofreading? Then hire me! As I proofread your document, I will use Microsoft Word Track Changes to identify the errors I find, and revise to improve the overall readability of your document.
Your satisfaction is my number 1 priority. I absolutely love proofreading and I am very good at what I do!

This Gig Includes:
1) Proofreading with Microsoft Word Track Changes
2) Editable word document
3) Satisfaction Guarantee!

Proofreading can be done with a delivery range including same day delivery up to 5 day delivery based on your needs and specifications! *Please note this gig includes no additional research or writing to your document.

The contents of this gig will remain confidential. Your purchase indicates your acceptance of my confidentiality agreement with the proofreading of your document. 

If you want high quality and a document that is error free, go ahead and purchase from me!

Reviews


yanet45:Outstanding Experience!

mrltheteacher:Another outstanding experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment