Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will proofread and edit 10000 words

I will proofread and edit 10000 words












About:

Looking for a professional and reliable editor and proofreader that can proofread and edit in both American, and UK English?  This is your gig. Whether you need a paper proofread for class or a novel edited for an agent, I’ve got your back. I’m here to make sure the work you submit represents your best work.


I will use Microsoft Word's "Track Changes" and "Comment" functions so you are able to see any and all edits I make to your document. You have final say over any changes I make!

Please submit only one file. If you have more than one file adding up to the number of words you have purchased, please amalgamate them into ONE file.

Thanks in advance!

Reviews


queennialah:Great job. Would use again\nNialah

markellmooney:Excellent Revision of my poetry Book. Great TIme for Delivery I picked the Perfect person for the service. \n\nEXCELLENT!!

editorlizzy:Amazing buyer. Looking forward to doing more job for you.

jennybrown1:excellent job delivered on time.

dankennedy61:This seller far exceeded my expectations. She did a great job with relevant comment and suggestions on my script. This is my first time of using her and I will definitely be using her in future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment