Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will content edit 5000 words of your manuscript

I will content edit 5000 words of your manuscript












About:

I am published in many genres. I also have experience as a content editor and beta reader. If you choose me as your content editor your satisfaction is guaranteed. I want your manuscript to be the best it can be. I understand authors are on a budget so I only charge 5,000 words for $5.

Books are my passion. I will read in any genre, however, hard sci-fi and thrillers are outside my area of expertise. Yes, I love reading erotic stories.

As an author, I know how hard it can be to read a critique. I put myself in your shoes and write what I'd like a content editor to tell me. I am trained in the sandwich approach: positive - constructive critique- positive feedback.  

I use track changes, make comments in your manuscript with text boxes, and write a summary at the end.

I will guide and help you with:

* Plot

* Characters

*Dialogue

*Description

* Readability

* Structure

*Pacing


If you have specific concerns about your writing let me know and I will evaluate the text to determine how to fix your issue.


FOR LARGER JOBS please order multiple gigs.

Need EXTENSIVE EDITS? I suggest ordering a $5 gig first so I can evaluate your writing and then we can discuss a custom price.

Reviews


auroradiamond:Thanks so much. so far the best in editing.

auroradiamond:My third time and I'll be back. I don't think I would ever be a published author without this seller's thorough editing. A thumb up an a big thank you!!!

yankee842:Outstanding experience!

auroradiamond:My second time and I'll be back. He is a manuscript wizard.

chadhollins:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment