Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will careful use my hawk eyes to spot out errors in your 20000 words document

I will careful use my hawk eyes to spot out errors in your 20000 words document












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

If you are tired of looking at your essay or research paper and trying to improve it, I am here for you considering my academic and professional background with 10 years experience. I work hard to make sure your project is light/perfect.

I will correct the following errors:

  1. Grammatical errors
  2. Syntax errors 
  3. Parallelism and flow 
  4. Tense issues
  5. Repetitiveness
  6. Spelling and punctuation errors


I do proofreading/editing on the following;

  • Novels
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Academics 
  • Graphic violence
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational books
  • Religious books

 

Do not hesitate to contact me to discuss how I can help you and I can always create a custom offer for you.

 

 

 

 

 

Reviews


contentwriter07:Awesome proofreader, I got exactly what I wanted I will definitely use her again. Highly recommended.

ericajordan:Outstanding experience, i look forward to working with you again.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment