Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit your books with up to 3000 words

I will proofread and edit your books with up to 3000 words












About:

Welcome to my PRO proofreading & editing gig! This is my favorite writing-related service I provide clients here on Fiverr.


l have edited more than 100,000 words for my clients offline. As such, I am comfortable proofreading, editing, and providing feedback on any type of writing, for any type of industry.

With this gig, you can expect:
•Professional proofreading
•Edits tracked in Word Document
•2 revisions minimum
•Document feedback
•Expert information for making a long-term press plan

As the owner of two social media management companies and one digital marketing university, I am constantly proofing and editing content that's being published across the world.

*I am open to all custom orders, no matter the Word Count*

Let's get to work.


"To write is human, to edit is divine." - Stephen

Reviews


xpert_programer:Always order from her. she is just the best, she get the job done superbly and deliver before time, great to work with.

xpert_programer:She is the best I have worked with, good communication, fast delivery and high quality deliver. I recommend her to any buyer.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment