Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will edit your resume and cover letter

I will edit your resume and cover letter












About:

Congrats on making it this far in your career. Your resume and cover letter are the first impression you create for future employers and peers. Let me help you get this first impression right and make sure you are as compelling as you rightfully are. I have works on hundreds of writing and editing projects and I would love to help you too. I look forward to working with you. Please contact me for a custom quote based on your needs, the length of your report and the timeframe you are working with. Thank you

Reviews


crackerez:Good people and good quality of work!!

coolnik07:amazing seller!

coolnik07:great seller!

coolnik07:Pleasure working with ebyral!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment