Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will provide proofreading and editing services

I will provide proofreading and editing services












About:

I am a native English Speaker and Writer, I have an English Literature degree and a keen eye to spot Grammatical errors. I have been writing and editing blog posts, e-books, legal and academic documents, etc. for more than 5 years.

I understand that people and businesses have diverse values, so do feel free to contact me on any topic.

Order this gig, and I will professionally proofread, critique and edit any document of up to 3000 words. I will check:

Tense issues

Punctuation

Spelling

Redundancy

Grammar

Consistency

Structure

and more. I will also track the changes, and deliver TWO copies: one showing the changes I have made, and a clean edited version.
If you like, I can completely re-write your document or article however you wish; all you have to do is tell me how you want it to sound, or any specific requirement (gig extra).

… all of these in 24 hours or less!

You got a larger document or special request? No problem. Check my gig extras or you could message me for a custom solution.

I do NOT outsource.
I do NOT use prof reading softwares like Grammarly.

Thanks in advance.

Nicole

Reviews


jessicawrite007:Excellent job! I have the seller to thank for doing such an amazing job on bulk proofreading my whole website content. Nicole is the best proofreader ever! She truly went above and beyond in making sure all of my content were free from errors. I'll definitely be using her again and again.. Thank you

lumiciobanu:Excellent service, quickly delivered. My English content was polished to sound native, but authentic. I highly recommend her and I'd like to work together for my next projects. Thank you

nicolecara:Thank you very much. Looking forward to working with you again.

:

:


1 comment:

  1. My coworker and I still believe the edits themselves are rules-based and seem one-size-fits-all. I proved this thoughts when I started using this artificial intelligence program INK. It analyzes my web content while I am working and details unique advice on SEO and word count

    ReplyDelete