Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread your blog post in 24 hours

I will professionally edit and proofread your blog post in 24 hours












About:

Welcome to my proofreading gig for bloggers!

Do you need a proofreader to look over your posts? Let me help you save time and energy by hiring me as your proofreader to make your work shine.

I am a professionally trained proofreader that will look over all written material with precision.

With this gig, you can expect:
  • Professional Proofreading
  • Edits tracked in Word Document
  • 1 revision
  • Document feedback
  • 24 hour turnaround time

Absolutely confidential, safe, and secure. No worries on your information being shared, stored, or collected.

*I am open to all custom orders, no matter the word count*

Let's get started!

Reviews


missie2two:Awesome!!! Thank you so much

leahb419:Great working with you!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment