Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your documents

I will professionally proofread and edit your documents












About:

100% cashback if you are not satisfied.

It is advisable to hire the service of a professional editor after a writing session, most especially if the content is meant for the public. 
With my love for details, I believe you will be satisfied if you order my service.

I'll professionally proofread any document ranging from articles, non fiction and fiction books, journals, religious books, blog posts etc.

I can help ensure you put forth the best product possible.  I’ve worked in print and digital media for  7 years, and much of my experience has included editing other writers’ articles.

What my gig includes:

-Protection of your document’s confidentiality

-Line editing (i.e. spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation)

-Sentence restructuring

-Word replacement (for awkward usage and repetition)

-Adjustments to improve flow and readability


All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just 24 hours!


This gig is explicitly for a good standard of English. If your document requires extensive editing or rewriting, please message me before ordering.

Reviews


juddyprincess:Great effort. Thanks

laura_matasha:Outstanding Experience!

shabibb:Great communication and work. The edit highly improved my documents readability and style. Thank you!!

laura_matasha:Wish to work with again

bettyone:Matasha was professional and easy to work with. I am happy with the editing she provided and will definitely be coming back to use her services again. I recommend her to future buyers.


No comments:

Post a Comment