Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will catch errors, improve readability/restructure when necessary and offer suggestions/critique.

I will catch errors, improve readability/restructure when necessary and offer suggestions/critique.












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">I will professionally edit your ebook up to 1000 words. My services focus on making your words feel polished. I will check spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, etc. I work as a managing editor of a magazine and have personally published over ten ebooks, so I know how to do it well. If your book is longer than 1000 words (which it most likely is), simply buy additional gigs until the word count is paid for. This kind of work is fun for me, so I will enjoy helping you with your project. 

I am happy to help with any project...no matter how big or small.

If your document is over 1000 words, please purchase multiple basic gigs to cover the word count. If you would like extra help with readability, go ahead and choose that gig option, but please note that this is in addition to the basic gigs that need to be purchased to cover word count.

Thank you for considering me for your project,
Nancy


**No erotica please. 

Reviews


igreene:Thanks again for the assistance. As always, great job!

editornancy:Always nice to see your name in my queue. Thanks again!

tonymelvin:Thank you again Nancy, look forward to working together more in 2018

subratochaudhu:Superlative work

editornancy:Thank you for being a repeat buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment