Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 words in 12 hours

I will proofread and edit 1000 words in 12 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Have you ever found yourself hurtling full speed towards the end of a nail-biting novel, only to be smacked in the face by a misspelled word? I know I have. Ever noticed how it even happens with professionally published books? That just goes to show that even the most seasoned writer or editor sometimes needs a second set of eyes to ensure a top-notch final product. It takes patience and a keen eye for detail to get it right. I've got both... and more than a decade of experience to boot.

Purchase this gig and I will provide professional quality editing for anything from web content to business documents to novel-length manuscripts. All packages include track copy and corrected copy. Includes editing for:

  • spelling
  • grammar
  • punctuation
  • syntax
  • consistency
  • clarity
  • readability


ALL STYLES WELCOME! 

I work by editing the copy, not your unique voice. P
lease consider checking out my other gigs if your content needs extensive rewrites. I also have a copywriting gig if you've been frustrated with other sellers and think you may need to start from scratch. Not sure? Just send an inquiry with a sample of your work.

Thanks so much! I really look forward to working with you.

Reviews


zeedia:Highly recommended. Humble, good sense of humour, ready to redo for clients satisfaction, Expert in his field, always\n\nIn short she deserves galaxy not just 5 star

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment