Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit your book

I will proofread and edit your book












About:

Do you know that people will stop reading your books or write up when they see some flaws and grammatical blunders?

My Background:

I am a professional copy editor with M.A. in English and a B.A. in English/Creative Writing.
With my experience, I can help you grow as a professional writer, and I guarantee that your work will shine like never before!

As a native speaker of English language and a professional editor, I make use of my experience to proofread and edit your article or book.

My Services:
I will proofread and edit 4000 words for $5.
I'll make sure I correct any of the following errors:

    Capitalization.
    Spelling errors
    Grammatical errors
    Hyphenation.
    Abbreviations.
    Punctuation.
    Syntax.
    Usage
   Structural errors

The Process:
Send me your book or the document you want me to proofread and edit in an MS Word format.
Once I complete your editing, your manuscripts will be delivered to you.

Contact me for further discussion.
Thanks..

Reviews


hamzamzaiti:good experience

distinctwriter3:Thank you

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment