Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit 2500 words

I will professionally proofread and edit 2500 words












About:

I'm willing to be FRESH Eyes for you! 

I'll be proofreading your work for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. What I do: I proof read and edit your document. This means I will read your work and change any errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I will also correct awkward phrasing or sequences. I will do this without changing the tone, style, or subject of your document. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation have always been strong areas for me, and I love helping writers to bring their work to its highest potential and Shine.

Projects I've worked on in the past include: 

Magazine Articles, Kindle Books, e-Books, Brochures, Advertisements, Marketing Emails, Website Content, Novels, Manuscripts, Blog Posts, Academic Papers, Technical and Legal Documents, Biographies, Presentations, Annual Reports and Business Plans

I have worked with Businesses, Students and Authors.

You will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed
Looking forward to proofread and edit your work.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. I am super responsive. 

Reviews


guillermoapaz:Excellent work! I will use again in the future.\nSure!

ayeshaasim:Thanks a lot! Always a pleasure!

amccone:Outstanding Experience!

ayeshaasim:Thanks a lot! Always a pleasure!

leaderdoctor:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment