Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 150 pages of your screenplay.

I will proofread and edit up to 150 pages of your screenplay.












About:

There comes a time when you read the same sentences over and over until they seem to blur together.  This is where a fresh pair of eyes come in handy!  
Realizing you're finally finished with your creation and ready to move towards the editing stage is a major step.  The editing stage is vital, as it will only improve your creation from here on out.  Just as a sculptor molds their clay, I will mold, adjust, and shape the screenplay until we have a magnificent piece!  I am always thrilled to apply my knowledge and experience in this field in order to bring your creation to the greatest success it can achieve!  

Proofreading and editing a screenplay includes:
  • grammar 
  • spelling 
  • punctuation 
  • sentence structure
  • tense consistency
  • dialogue
  • readability
  • general flow of outline/plot
  • correct screenplay layout
  • and more!

I can also provide feedback to help improve your writing.
Contact me if you have any questions or if you wish to discuss certain details about your project.  Let's get editing!

Reviews


garrethd:Easy to work with and very thorough.

aschm865:Excellent to work with!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment