Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will proofread your article, ebook or other content

I will proofread your article, ebook or other content












About:

We can help with your proofreading and content editing needs! From blog posts to e-Books and more, our amazing editors have experience in many areas.

Note: Express Delivery options are per 1,000 words. (i.e, 2,000 words would be two gigs + two express orders).

Who we are:

We are a small army of writers and editors who enjoy what we do and believe in providing high quality work at affordable prices.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

How it Works:

Once your order is placed, the project is assigned to an editor. The document will be proofread and edited with 'mark changes' on. This will show what changes were made. Upon delivery, you will receive two files of your blog, article or web :

  • Revisions Guide - Changes are visible (mark changes active).

  • Revised - Ready to schedule (mark changes have been deactivated). 

    Note: 

    • Extra Fast delivery is per 500 word blocks. 

    • Please contact me prior to ordering large rush orders to ensure we can hit your required deadline. 




    Reviews


    cwwebster:great work... I love it!!!!\r\nordering more today

    mariakhach:I asked Billy and his team to proofread my academic article. The first version was very poor: the editor chose to export my pdf file into word, which resulted in all kinds of formatting issues, and also made useless modifications.I requested a new version, it was delivered in 24h.The delivery was delayed by only 1 d, so I am satisfied w the result.

    moorpark83:Always meets my expectations every time!!

    moorpark83:Service was top notch from first contact... To the delivery of my document, that was presented and edited exactly the way I envisioned it!\r\nFriendly and easy to talk to... Highly recommended, will use again!\r\n

    ghanes14:Was a pleasure to work with, would be glad to work with in the future.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment