Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will meticulously proofread your 1000 word document

I will meticulously proofread your 1000 word document












About:

+==+Welcome to Catherine's Proofreading Services+==+

I'm a professional writer, editor and proofreader with more than 12 years of experience in the industry and a past client list that includes Google, LivingSocial, and Forbes Travel Guide.  

As an editor, I've worked on newsstand magazines, novels, website content, ebooks, newsletters, and many other projects for a wide variety of clients. 

I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 

I'll be proofreading your document for all spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I also leave comments/feedback on the document where appropriate, at my discretion. 

This gig is for one round of proofreading.

I'm looking forward to working with you!


**I work hard to provide the best service possible. Tips are gratefully accepted—and extremely appreciated!**

Reviews


fightfitcardio:Amazing work

catherinewriter:Outstanding Experience!

jamgurltracia:Outstanding Experience!

catherinewriter:Thanks again! Cheers...

:


No comments:

Post a Comment