Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will proofread ,rewrite, edit and format your document

I will proofread ,rewrite, edit and format your document












About:

I am a writer.  For $5, my hawk eyes will spot proofreading errors and edit your document of up to 1,000 words for grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and repetition with one round of proofreading and editing. I'll have it done quickly so that you can submit/publish it without worrying about errors. I have a strong career and academic background in writing and editing. 

If your order is larger than 1,000 words, please order multiple gigs.
For orders larger than 4,000 words, please contact me first to confirm availability and delivery time. Also, please note that I do not offer writing and my gig extras apply per 1,000 words.

Thanks in advance for your order!


Reviews


tonylogan2006:Awesome work like always. And the turn around time was earlier than I expected! Highly recommend.

fancyjohney:Thank you!!!!

tonylogan2006:Great work and the deadline was met right on time. Will use again and highly recommend.

fancyjohney:Thank you!

tonylogan2006:Outstanding experience like always! I look forward to working with you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment