Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread up to 8500 words of your document.

I will professionally edit and proofread up to 8500 words of your document.












About:

I believe in quality over quantity!

I am a professionally trained book editor, I hold an M.A.
in Library Science and have helped to publish hundreds of books during my 9-year career as a professional book editor.

Editing books, novels, and documents
to the highest standard requires a great amount of skill and dedication but not to worry because I have got you covered.

What you should expect from Me:

  • An effective professional editor
  • Unique customer service
  • Value for your money

I am open to all custom orders, no matter the Word Count

I will fix and perfect:

  • Wrong Spelling
  • Tenses
  • Poor Grammar structure
  • Consistency
  • Poor Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Wrong Punctuation
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure

I accept:

  • Novels
  • Books
  • Children books
  • Reports
  • Thesis
  • Erotica
  • Reports
  • Poetry

After editing, I will send you two documents: One with Microsoft 'track change' (Markups or red lines) to show you the work done, and a clean copy that you can use to work.

I am comfortable proofreading and editing any writing, for any industry.

Kindly contact me before placing an order. Thank you.

✔ Limited time offer ---> 2000 words 
FREE! for every 10,000 words ordered.

Thanks!

Daisy

Reviews


tomasrepsys:Very good. Thank you:)

article_daisy:Thank you for ordering my gig again.

tomasrepsys:Excellent job and fast response. Thank you :)

article_daisy:Great Buyer!

andynico:Very easy to deal with. Freelancer is very efficient and professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment