Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit 5000 words for 5hours

I will professionally proofread and edit 5000 words for 5hours












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING

I am a master editor and PROOFREADER, and I read every word of every document rather than run it through software. While my other gigs offer more extensive editing and rewriting services, this gig provides copy, editing and PROOFREADING SERVICE.
  • correct grammatical errors including syntax and subject-verb agreement
  • correct spelling, punctuation, improper word usage (IE: their instead of there)
  • remove superfluous words to tighten up the writing (IE: articles, pronouns, etc.)
  • ensure punctuation is correct
  • eliminate typos and redundancy in the copy (IE: extra words inserted unwittingly)

I can edit using:

  • Word's track changes feature (I'll send both the edits and a clean copy)
  • Adobe Acrobat Professional X sticky note system  
  • Google Docs

I'd like to see a portion of the document in advance so we can discuss your needs.

If English is not your first language, the document will automatically fall into the 'Premium' package rate.

I offer one day deliver on up to 4,000 words, and can provide images, feedback, and suggestions for improvement.

You won't be disappointed with my work! I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


mandane:i'm extremely thrilled about my chances now

christyapol:Outstanding Experience!

nancyart009:Outstanding experience! Highly recommended. I will surely use again for my other projects.

christyapol:Outstanding Experience!

faybrown:Leaves little to be desired. I have a suspicion this is someone trying to make a quick buck without being able to deliver what is required.


No comments:

Post a Comment