Friday, February 2, 2018

I will proof read and edit your document and resume

I will proof read and edit your document and resume












About:

Why is Proofreading so important ?

Proofreading is important because we are often ignorant, careless, or ‘blind’ to errors, mistakes, bad grammar, poor layout of sentences and paragraphs, poorly constructed sentences, lack or incorrect use of proper punctuation, and of course spelling or typing errors. Proofreading is the last step between you and the reader, that is why it is necessary to take the time to ensure that your writing is accurate, clear, and easily understood.

SOLUTION WITH FOUR EYE METHOD

Proofreading is a ’four-eye method’ of checking for the above-mentioned writing and construction errors. This is called the four-eye method because an additional person’s pair of eyes get to read and check the first person’s written or typed content.

KINDLY MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR Complete Description and REQUEST TO SEE IF I CAN ACCOMODATE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THIS Gig

Regards

Sohaib Nasir

Reviews


biskoot:Sohaib delivers a great job. He didn't just do what you said, he also advise and suggest on improving your results. I recommend Sohaib as your virtual assistant.

sohaib__nasir:Thank you so much, i really appreciate your positive gig feedback! That keeps me going.

sharmell:Sohaib did a great job of communicating with me along the way and correcting anything I queried quickly and efficiently. Happy to work with Sohaib again.

sohaib__nasir: I'm glad he liked my work.looking forward to seeing him again soon.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment